The Canon ts3322 Wireless Printer is very clearly the best printer for printed documents, files, etc. It is the best printer for the house, office, workplace, etc., because it is a wireless printer, so you can connect this device with the wifi and extender.
This printer’s Compatible Devices are Smartphones and Laptops. The Canon ts3322 Wireless Printer is very easy to set up. It takes only a few minutes from your smartphone or computer. The canon ts3322 wireless printer is easy and simple the set up.
This device provides you with modern technology. The device’s weight is 10.68 pounds. And the printer dimensions are 19x 15.25 x7.75 inches. You can also get the WPS button on this device.
Method of configuring the canon ts3322 wireless printer with a new router.
Way to connect the wireless printer
- First, we stare with the pull the printer on the power bode and pushing the power button on the printer.
- Afterward, go to the touch screen’s canon printer ‘home’.
- Next, press and hold the wi-fi button in your printer.
- Now you need to select the ‘LAN wireless setup’ option and tap ok on it.
- Then find the wifi network and select it in your router setting.
Use the WPS button to set up the wireless printer
- Power on the printer and router as well.
- Now put the canon printer on the WPS connection mode.
- Next, you need to wait some time.
- Then you press and hold the WPS button of the router within two minutes. Because after 2 minutes, the printer could not connect with the router.
- Hole the WPS button until the printer WPS light is not fleshed.
- Now you can easily use your wireless canon ts3322 wireless printer.
How to connect the wireless printer with the smartphone or computer?
- Let’s start with the turn on your canon ts3322 wireless printer.
- Then Turn on the wireless communication on your smartphone. Now enable “Wi-Fi” on your device’s “Setting” menu.
- Next, you must select from the SSID (username) list displayed in the printer. And tap enters on it.
- New the password file box display and enter the password there.
- Finally, the canon ts3322 wireless printer setup was finished.
Best way to reset the canon ts3322 wireless printer;
Factory reset solution-
- Start with pushing the menu button on your wireless printer.
- Then you need to use arrows to scroll over to the printer Settings and tap “ok”.
- Next, you use the arrows to scroll down on the LAN setting and press the enter or OK option.
- Again, use the arrows to scroll down to reset the LAN setting and tap the ok button.
- Then a message came, and there in the message, you get two options ‘yes’ or ‘no’. So you must select the yes option and press “ok”.
- At last, they waited for a few minutes, and the printer processed the reset.
How do you update the software for the Canon TS3322 Wireless Printer? Fix the way!
Make sure; the printer connects with the internet or WI-FI network. Because without internet, you cannot a firmware update in any situation.
- First, power on the canon ts3322 wireless printer.
- After that, press the menu option, select the setup and tap the ok.
- Then choose the drive setting option and press ok.
- Now you need to find the firmware update and select it. And press the ok again.
- Next, you select the install update and tap on the ok option.
- After, you need to wait for a few moments.
- Then a message is displayed, so select “yes” and press ok to confirm the firmware update.
Why does the wireless printer disconnect to the wi-fi for some reason?
If you have a wifi issue on your canon ts3322 wireless printer, there can occur for several reasons.
Suppose the canon ts3322 wireless printer needs the update, so you also face this type of issue. So first, you update your wireless device.
Sometimes in the internet issue, you face this problem like if the wifi network is poor or in the rain season the internet not working so check it.
Still, you face an issue so try to uninstall and reinstall the printer and printer.
Here are the steps that help to update the Canon ts3322 Wireless Printer device. You can easily get it and boost the speed.