Are you planning to create an account on PayPal? Or an existent user wants to log in to PayPal? Or do you want to know how to set up your PayPal account with the easiest directions? We are here to help you with everything regarding a PayPal account. This article deals with all your queries affiliated with the PayPal account and possible issues you can encounter while accessing a PayPal account. Read on to know more about what PayPal is, how to sign up on PayPal, how to log in to PayPal, and more.
Table of Contents
What is PayPal?
PayPal is one of the online payment mobile apps. PayPal allows you to send and receive money once you have created an account on it. By adding your debit card or credit card (or both), you can avail of the services such as sending money to a recipient. However, you can send the money by using any of the cards or by default payment method (that can be changed at any time).
Additionally, there are no charges for receiving and sending money to your friends, relatives, or anyone, except for the money applied to the transaction between your PayPal and bank accounts.
PayPal has an option for business accounts too. You can create a business account for transections and avail of its additional services. This widely accepted app allows you to make payments everywhere. Even multiple websites do not accept payments from Apple Pay and other related online payment platforms but make places for PayPal.
Simple Guide to Open An Account on PayPal
As a cozy and fast online payment platform, PayPal is worth reliable to link your bank with it for transactions. It offers you two types of accounts -individual and business- as per your requirements. The process of opening an account in PayPal is quite simple. Nonetheless, read the bullet points given below to know how you can sign up on PayPal.
- It would be best if you visited the official sign up page of PayPal- paypal.com
- Now, select the “sign up for free” option to initiate the account opening process
- Select the type of account you want to open with PayPal (from business and individual)
- Click on the Next button and provide your email address
- In case you have chosen the business account type, you will be asked to enter your purpose of accepting payments and sales volume
- Provide all the on-screen details, including your details to continue
- Now, you need to link a payment method with a PayPal account and confirm your identity by clicking on “I agree to terms and conditions”
A Simple Guide to login to your PayPal account
If you are an existing user of PayPal, you can access your account by a simple login. You can follow the directions to know how to log in to your PayPal account.
- Open a web browser on your computer
- Visit the PayPal sign-in page
- Now provide your linked email address to log in to PayPal
- Once you are done with your username, click on the “next” button
- Now, enter your PayPal password and tap on the login button
- Now, your account is ready to serve you.
Troubleshoot to PayPal forgotten password/ Reset your PayPal Password
If you have forgotten your PayPal password, neither the PayPal website nor the PayPal application will allow you to access your PayPal account. But don’t panic! Follow the suggestion to set up your PayPal account.
- Visit the login page of PayPal
- Click on the login icon
- Enter your email address and then click on “forgot your password”
- Now again, enter your email address or the phone number linked to your PayPal account
- Now select the “reset link”
- Create a new PayPal password and confirm it
- Once this process is done, you can log in to your PayPal account with a new password.
Read More: Top 5 Myths About Small Business Funding