Journalism is a process that comprises the gathering of information and presenting news. The concepts of journalism vary in every country. Journalism can work as an independent medium to state-controlled from country to country. Many media houses work as private industries.
The media houses function as advocates of free speech. The strength of democratic societies could be analyzed by observing how independent the media houses are and how free they can address important social issues. Journalism students often seek Instant Assignment Help for their academic projects.
Types of Journalism
Journalism is a broad field, and it can be categorized into the following:
- Investigative Journalism: This field of journalism comprises detective-based investigations. This type of journalism is used to expose political and socio-economic secrets in front of the human eye. This kind of journalism has helped expose scams and various political scandals in the past.
- News Journalism: This type of journalism focuses on objectivity. Information about various national and international events is brought to the viewer. Special emphasis is required to ensure that the news is valid and that fake news is debunked.
- Review: They comprise a compilation of facts and opinions about different products and services. The content of the reviews should be taken as an opinion and not as comprehensive facts.
- Columns: In written columns of a newspaper, the opinions of the guest writer are presented. For instance, when the government proposes new laws related to cyber-crime. The news column would present experts from the cyber security field and give their opinions regarding the same.
Mediums used for journalism
There are different mediums used to broadcast information, and they can broadly be categorized into:
- Traditional Medium: They comprise of medium which has been prevalent for a long time. These comprise mass media-related communication mediums, which were prevalent before the popularity of the internet. The medium includes newspapers, television news channels, and informative magazines.
- New Media: The rise of the internet in the 21st century led to the rise of new media platforms such as podcasts, streaming platforms, and blogs. The biggest advantage these media have against the traditional media is that they are decentralized. The news is user-specific and is based on the needs and preferences of the users.
Students who aspire to become journalists are required to complete various academic projects. When students complete these projects independently, it takes a lot of time and effort to complete them. To ease their workload, they look for instant assignment help.
Many organizations provide academic assistance to students looking for experts to do their assignments. These organizations comprise a team of experts who ensure that students get fruitful results for their academic projects.
Here are some of the features of these academic assistance services:
- Customer service
- 100% plagiarism-free content
- Real-time tracking of assignments
- One on one interaction with experts
- Special discounts for students
Read More: Writing a Story – Let Your Mind Speak!