The Netfun wireless extender is a powerful networking device. An extender or receiver extends the coverage area of your wifi. It repeats the router’s wifi signal. So that your WiFi Signals can be increased, it takes your WiFi signals and sends them to places where the signal ls range is very low.
In this extender, you will get four antennas. With this extender, you can cover up to 5000 Square feet.
Using the Netfun wireless extender, you can connect 35 devices smartly. This extender provides you with five types of modes. This extender’s frequency is 2.4GHz, and its speed is 300mbps.
You can easily set up this device. This extender is very fast in speed. In this extender, signals are easily throughout the wall. This extender setup is very easy. This extender weighs 7.4 ounces.
How can you easily set up a Netfun wireless extender?
- First, power on your extender and your system.
- Connect your Netfun Wireless Extender to your computer and laptop.
- Open any browser and type the IP address of your extender. You can find the IP address on the back of the device.
- Then you will find the login page and enter the username and password.
- After that, you can power the router.
- Then you connect the router with the Netfun Wireless Extender using an ethernet cable.
- Open the wifi list of your system and enter the name of your extender and password.
- Then your netfun wifi extender setup is finished.
How do we install a netfun wireless extender with a WPS button?
- First, power on the extender and router.
- Then set your device near the router.
- Click the WPS button on the extender.
- After that, click the WPS button on your router.
Make sure that when you click the WPS button, its time gap is only 2 minutes. Suppose the clicking gap is more than 2 minutes. Then, your device can’t connect to the router.
How does Netfun Wireless Extender work?
The Netfun Wireless Extender connects with the router wirelessly. It lengthens the range by repeating the signal. We are using it to give the network a “dead area” if their network is not working.
Why can’t my Netfun extender work?
- If your WAN port and internet hardware of the extender is damaged, in this situation, your extender is not working. So check and repair it.
- When the router area network is not working, so check the network.
- If your system has software problems, the netfun wifi extender is also not working.
- Check the electronic problems because sometimes our plugs and wire are damaged so the extender can’t work correctly.
- Check your extender power if it is off so you are unable to connect your extender.
- If your extender is disconnected from your router, it can’t work. First, connect it then it will start working.
Fix all issues by resetting your Netfun wireless Extender:
If you are resetting your extender for the first time, don’t worry about it. I am telling you step by step; let’s start:
1 Step – Stop work and give rest to the extender for some time.
2 step – After a few min later, press the reset button of your extender for 10 to 15 sec.
3 step – Then, you will be successful in resetting your extender.
4 step – At last, power on again of your extender.
You can find the reset button on the back of your extender.
How Many Are LED Lights in a Netfun wireless Extender Lighting?
In an extender, you can find three types of LED light. If the LED light is blinking, so it means your extender network signal is weak. In this situation, you can move the extender to a different place.
What is the meaning of green-red led light?
Greenlight means- it is a “solid network”. It means that your NetFun WiFi device is successfully paired. And is connected to your system.
- Green LED light (blink) means: that if your green light is blinking, you can take action; you may use the ethernet cable into the ethernet port by using the yellow ethernet port.
- The orange LED light: It’s to means an extender is not connected to your router.
- Solid orange: Solid orange light means your network is weak if it is Alternating blue or orange light- so it means your extender is ready to set up.
Thanks for reading all the Netfun wifi Extender information. You can also get more details from us.
Read More: Wavlink AX1800 wifi extender blinking RED LED.