Hair fall is a serious issue considered in Dubai, get the restoration of confidence and hair fall by Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy for Hair Restoration in Dubai: A Comprehensive Analysis of Efficacy and Innovation, as it is known as the secret way to get the solution to hair fall. Book us now at Tajmeels Clinic to get this therapy to delve into the dazzling world of Dubai where innovation meets the beauty. Explore more about this therapy by reading below!
Platelet-rich plasma technique:
Platelet-rich plasma therapy short form PRP, consists of plasma and platelets. plasma is the liquid area of blood whereas platelets are known as the blood cell type which is helpful in the healing process. In this therapy, the amount of platelets is more than the normal amount.
The solution of PRP is made by taking a sample of blood from one candidate and then the blood sample will be placed in the centrifuge device which functions as the spinner of the sample and it separates the plasma and platelets from this sample. After the collection of plasma and platelets from the sample by using a device called a centrifuge, the solution of that sample will be injected directly into the targeted area
Platelet-rich plasma therapy for hair loss:
In today’s world, the most common problem of every other man and woman is loss of hair. To overcome this problem, platelet-rich plasma therapy is known as a permanent and best treatment to restore hair. In this therapy, the injection filled with platelet-rich plasma is injected directly into the scalp of a person which helps in healing the follicles of hair.
Benefits of PRP hair therapy:
The following are the benefits of plasma-rich platelets:
- Restoration of hair
- More growth of hair
- Hair stimulation
The side effects of this therapy are as follows:
- Damage to different tissues
- Infection due to solution
- Injuries occur in nerve
- Bleeding without any reason
The perfect candidate for PRP hair therapy is as follows:
- Anyone who is facing a massive amount of hair fall
- A candidate who has a healthy scalp area
- People with a realistic approach
- Anyone who has a good health condition
The following are the pre-care instructions:
- Do not drink alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Drink more water
- Avoid going out on day time due to sun exposure
- Maintain healthy diet
- Dress in loose-fit clothes
How to know if PRP for hair is right for you?
To see if the platelet-rich plasma therapy is for you or not you must book a consultation, discuss your medical history and desired goals with your doctor, and tell him about your oast medical operation or surgery if you had any. After that, your doctor will analyze your hair and suggest a good type of treatment for your hair. if you are suitable for this treatment, he will surely recommend you plasma-rich platelet treatment.
Procedure for Platelet-rich plasma therapy:
The proceduere for platelet-rich plasma therapy consists of three steps, which are explained below:
- The procedure initiates when the blood is taken through the arm and then that sample of blood is put into a machine made for spinning and separating platelets and plasma called a centrifuge machine.
- The second step of this therapy begins after 10 minutes when a machine has separated the sample into 3 parts such as platelet-rich plasma, platelet-poor plasma, and red blood cells
- The third step involves the injection which is full of the solution of PRP and then it is injected into the person who has a deficiency of platelet-rich plasma.
The post-care instructions are as follows:
- Avoid using products for hair without the doctor’s recommendation
- Keep drinking more water
- Do not do heavy exercises
- Use a shampoo which is recommended by your doctor
- Wash hair instantly after the treatment
Cost of plasma-rich platelets therapy for hair in Dubai
The rough cost of plasma-rich platelet hair therapy lies between 1000 AED to 3000 AED, this cost is not fixed and can change due to many factors such as the number of sessions for every customer. It takes approximately three sessions of plasma-rich platelets for hair therapy with a gap of 5 to 6 months to increase the result.
Factors Impacting the Cost:
The following are the factors that can affect the cost of PRP hair therapy:
- Experience of doctor
- Techniques used
- Unit of sessions
- Extra service
Book an Appointment for Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy for Hair Restoration in Dubai: A Comprehensive Analysis of Efficacy and Innovation
Book us now at Tajmeels Clinic to get the innovative transformation of hair loss into hair growth from our experienced and expert doctors, our doctors are friendly to their patients and can give a suitable recommendation according to your condition.