The government of India has created a number of opportunities for the people of India taking the help of technology and the CSC Digital Seva Portal is also one of these very awesome initiatives taken by the government.
The CSC also known as Jan Seva Kendra is an online platform created by the government where people can apply for different services and pay for the same. The website has been created to ensure that people of India can easily apply for the documents that they need and also access different government schemes so that they can benefit more and more from these services. This simple service is known as Digital Seva and in this informative blog, we are going to tell you everything that you need to know about Digital Jan Seva Kendra so that you can also use this amazing portal to apply for various services and schemes.
It is recommended that you read all the information present in the guide carefully to ensure that you do not miss any important detail.
What are the main services provided at a CSC or Digital Jan Seva Kendra?
As explained earlier, there are a number of services that people of India can access using this amazing website and if you want to know about these services then, here we are giving you a list of categories according to which the services are classified on the website. These categories will provide you with a better understanding of the type of services that are offered at a CSC.
- Banking Services
- Skill development courses
- Ticket Booking (Indian Railways)
- Applying for government Healthcare services
- Applying for documents like caste certificate and resident certificate
- Insurance services (LIC and SBI)
- Access to education for those who cannot afford it
- Payment of bills like the electricity bill
- Application for identity proof and other documents (Passport, PAN card)
- Pension services for retired citizens.
- Election-related services during the time of elections in the country
These are the main categories in which different services are offered by the government. There is a separate section for CSC education on the website where you will find various programs to study things like English, Olympiad and other courses that will benefit you in future.
What is the process to register for Digital Jan Seva Kendra?
Now that you have a basic understanding of this amazing website that you can use when you want to access different services provided by the Indian government for free, we are also mentioning the process that you need to follow for digital seva kendra apply online.
These steps will assist you in registering on the website whenever you want to get help from CSC.
- Start the process by accessing the website https://register.csc.giv.in/ which is the official registration portal.
- Now, you need to tap the ‘VLE Registration’ tab to open a new screen where you need to choose the type of application.
- Enter your phone number for the verification process and complete the verification by entering the code.
- After clicking the Submit button, you will be able to see the application form on your screen.
- Fill in all the important details asked like your name, address and bank information. It is important to give bank details as some services may require a fee.
- You also need to upload documents like PAN Or Aadhar if you are using a service where these details are mandatory.
- Recheck all the information that you have entered and then, submit your application.
The application submitted by you will be evaluated by government agents and after the evaluation, it will be accepted which means that you can now use the services that you want.
What are the steps for Jan Seva Kendra Login?
To access different Jan seva Kendra services, you need to log into your account for which you can use the instructions that we are giving here.
- Access the website on any web browser that we have mentioned above in the guide.
- Type the username and password that you have picked for your account during registration.
- Hit the ‘Sign In’ tab which will provide you access to your account and you can use the dashboard to access any service that you want.
Conclusion: Want to earn per month 50000 Rs. to 100000 Rs. Jan Digital Kendra is Providing income opportunities through the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, e-gst
center, amazon easy store, loan Kendra.
Read More: https://zedaan.com/